Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Eat Your Heart out Kim!

What to do with the found 4 HOURS of quiet time that school brings into my life??? My goal is to do something on at least 3 of the 5 days that I wouldn't normally be able to do with kiddos with me. Today...45 minute bike ride in the cool of the day enjoying the sunshine (and our new road!)

Tomorrow...attending a yoga class with another mommy friend. Does it get any better??? Eat your heart out Kim! (although it doesn't beat snorkeling!)

I must say, getting used to finishing a thought is a new/old experience, I'm not sure that I remember what my own thoughts sound like!

1 comment:

Rockin' Moroccan Mama said...

I will have only dd at home and she is so easy. What will I do for 3 hours without an energetic, needy, loud, 5 year old. Umm sip tea and read a magazine. LOL Glad to hear you got some downtime.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin