Sunday, June 7, 2009

Boys will be Boys

The forms for the foundation got put in this week. Today, Kevin needed to dig down 12 more inches in the front portion. (because the inspector said so.) Caiden got to use a saw this morning with daddy, his first time. Now he knows how to saw, and that Ady is not big enough to do that yet. (mm, hmm) Caiden worked up there most of the day shoveling and scooping, I was very impressed with his perseverance, Good work son! (I'm also looking forward to the early bedtime! Working boys are good sleeping boys!)

First, Big Boy Toys to dig.


And littler Boy Toys to dig.


Then the crew. Pastor Randy came out to join in. It is beautiful work.




The supervisor.

2 comments:

BB said...

Way cool!! How exciting. I love the picture of Ady with her doll!

Andee said...

I love the doll in the backpack! Funny how boys don't grow out of loving to dig, isn't it/

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin