I get to go be with women at camp in the mountains, sleeping in a sleeping bag, having tons of girl talk, listening to thunderstorms, drinking tons of tea. Worshipping God, learning from talented speakers and browsing the book tables. I can hardly wait! 3 o'clock tomorrow...we are outta here!!!! Lookout grandma and grandpa, the little ones are coming your way!!
Friday, June 12, 2009
will they miss
Mommy?
I get to go be with women at camp in the mountains, sleeping in a sleeping bag, having tons of girl talk, listening to thunderstorms, drinking tons of tea. Worshipping God, learning from talented speakers and browsing the book tables. I can hardly wait! 3 o'clock tomorrow...we are outta here!!!! Lookout grandma and grandpa, the little ones are coming your way!!
Thank goodness this nice little toy went home with his dear cousin last week! Caiden actually got to shoot a real one but they aren't blogworthy pics. oh well, this is enough to make a momma think!
She loved the water day at school. After throwing up the two cupcakes and rootbeer that she'd eaten for lunch. Her tummy still hurts...imagine that!
He says that he might actually get something done. Hmmm...he's gone all day, what is it that he's doing when I AM here? The farmer is hoping and hoping that the rain might actually stop soon so they can begin harvest. The hay is yellowing and the bugs are returning. The rain has been a blessing, but maybe it could stop for say, 14 days??
I get to go be with women at camp in the mountains, sleeping in a sleeping bag, having tons of girl talk, listening to thunderstorms, drinking tons of tea. Worshipping God, learning from talented speakers and browsing the book tables. I can hardly wait! 3 o'clock tomorrow...we are outta here!!!! Lookout grandma and grandpa, the little ones are coming your way!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment