Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Ding Dong

Back in the day...Ding Dongs were dad's favorite snack. Mom was faithful to keep a box of them in the freezer. They became our favorite snacks. I had one in my lunch nearly everyday of school. I bought a box the other day. (it still needs to go in the freezer) Caiden earned one last night by finishing dinner (amazing how well he eats when there's dessert to be eaten after! I think his tummy doubles in size with the word dessert.)

So, in honor of my dad (I guess I could have saved this for father's day, oh well)Here's a picture of the love of ding dongs being passed on. This was Caiden's first time having one. We should have had the video on because his sound effects were fabulous! You would have thought that it was his first chocolate. How fun to introduce him to the delights of ding dongs!!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin