I have been tagged by Kate
for a fruit meme today.
The rules...answer these questions on your blog, tag someone new and comment on theirs telling them they are tagged.
Here goes...
1. How much space do you have?
mmm..not good with space, hubby still snoozing...1/4-1/2 acre?
2 What fruit do you grow?
translucent apples, red apples, pear, raspberries, boysenberries, a few strawberries (we have planted 3 times and apparently are very bad at growing these!)
(these are tended and enjoyed by two households here on the farm) The apple and pears are many many years old before our time by far.
3 Which is your favorite?
translucent apples, the make the BEST apple sauce!!!
4 What do you most want to grow, but can't?
plums and peaches (really the only two fruits that I like fresh.
I am going to tag Erika and anyone else who wants to play!
1 comment:
Wonderful! What are translucent apples? I haven't had the nerve to try apples because they are supposed to need spraying in my area (ditto for peaches).
What are boysenberries? I think my grandmother had them, but I'm not sure.
Post a Comment