Thursday, July 3, 2008

time off

I am enjoying lots of family time this week and am gearing up for the 4th tomorrow. I am shutting down the computer and intend to leave it off until Monday or Tuesday.

We will have both sets of grandparent staying with us tomorrow...can we say happy happy kids?? There will be 10 at the table, we will get to use ALL the dining chairs! Will relax on Saturday, Go to church on Sunday...with a new program (focusing on children's music and interactive teaching, for the summer...I still need to choose and practice the songs) then grandparents leave Monday and we begin a two week session of swim lessons.

This room is warm and the running computer doesn't help, especially since I haven't been using it. We will save this energy over the next few days and spend our personal energy making memories.

I hope all of you enjoy your fourth.
God blesses America everyday...including in our home.
We have soooo much freedom to make many many choices.
I am happy to be here and glad to see God working around us.

Have you seen His work lately?

1 comment:

Garden State Kate said...

How nice to have all those grandparents under one roof
for a visit. Lucky kids!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin