Raisin Bran.
We buy healthy cereal and then I have to use up 1/2 a box because we get tired of it. Anyone else experience this??? The only one that we consistently finish and not have enough is Multigrain Cheerios...LOVE that stuff.
In the spirit of "using what I have" and not just throwing away, (once or twice a year a pile of 1/2 eaten cereal boxes get thrown in the burn barrel.)
I googled Raisin Bran cookies really not expecting to find anything that resembled a yummy cookie (I'm really not a raisin fan)
However, I found THIS recipe and I have to say: GO make them!! OH MY GOODNESS! They were completely awesome. (although I did not add the additional raisins or nuts. big surprise)
I hope you enjoy a big glass of frosty milk with your yummy cookies, beware, you may have to buy another box of Raisin Bran.
I'm thinking that since there's cereal in there, maybe they'd qualify for breakfast?
No comments:
Post a Comment