Tuesday, May 26, 2009
sunny weekend
Happy Saturday fun!!
Ady loves to run through the sprinkler and shriek. What fun to be 4!
While Ady played in the cold water, I weeded fox tails and braided the daffodil leaves. Which is good for them, and makes cutting them later really fast and easy. This also allowed me to see into the Irises that are behind the daffodils to do the weeding. I am a bit of a squeamish gardener, I do NOT like reaching into places without looking first.
More Sprinkler fun. Makes me cold to look at this picture, but she had a grand time. Especially since brother was at the dump with daddy, she could do what she wanted!
Caiden had a grand time getting his sister wet. Notice he isn't wearing a suit so obviously he has no plans to get wet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment