Saturday, May 16, 2009

A little trench

Kevin is getting our site ready for electricity. We are hoping to have a power pole installed fairly soon. Our land is VERY rocky, as in big boulders. The backhoe had an injury (lost a finger) but gallantly kept digging rock for the man. As I type this he has finished the big trenching and is now shoveling, I hope to get back up there for a few pics of that and at the same time I am extremely grateful that I am not the digger!







Building a bridge




The supervisor

1 comment:

Aly sun said...

There are so many times in life when I have been glad I am not the digger. Praise the Lord for strong men! I spent 45 minutes trying to dig out a dead bush yesterday and my husband came home and simply yanked it out of the ground. Rather annoying, but beautiful at the same time.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin