Kevin has been working really hard getting our site prepared for utilities. He has buried the line for septic, and lines for electrical. He built the stand for the panel box (going to be attractive in our driveway huh?...the power company wouldn't let us hide it behind the house, too hard to read.bummer) Here, he is cementing it in, do you see the size of that hole? I'm glad I'm not the one mixing all that cement! He almost forgot the ground wire, he came down to the shop and searched all over before finding it, then when he got back, the recent batch of cement had set up and he had to break it up...the joys and convenience of electricity will be worth it!



I think many many of our future family pictures will have this view in the background, how fun!!

The kids decided that if they got their feet wet they could more easily climb up the hot slide, hmmm...it was fun though!
No comments:
Post a Comment