Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Dancing butterflies






Pictures of Ady's dance class. I spent two weeks rounding up the appropiate clothing that also fit. (dear sweet Ady has wide feet...does not make finding dance shoes easy.) The class is once a week for one hour. half hour of ballet and half hour of tap. I love it when the teacher asks them to raise their right arm, or kick their left leg...because only 1/2 get it right and I'm fairly certain that it is mostly by chance. They got great big white scarves and practiced little steps by being butterflies. simply darling. Pictures are blurry...little girl butterflies....move A LOT!! The picture that is so very cute from the back is Ady's friend Madison..doesn't she spread her wings well? I love how the three little girls are comparing their "wings" they are such little girls! enjoy!

2 comments:

Andee said...

I never outgrew wanting to be a butterfly. Sigh.

Shawn Shreeves said...

Kari - I am having so much fun reading your blog each week. Thanks for taking the time to do this so we can all share in your family.
Of course I think Ady makes the cutest butterfly ever!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin