Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Ten Things Tuesday

XBOX Wife Ten Things Tuesday
Ten things I'm thankful for today...
  1. sleep
  2. sunshine
  3. school
  4. homemade bread
  5. blogs
  6. snuggly mouser
  7. clean bedrooms (well, 2 out of 4 ain't bad)
  8. leftovers
  9. dancing dresses
  10. matchbox cars
If you'd like to join in on this thankful blog carnival go here to check out other's thankfulness today!

3 comments:

HisFireFly said...

Homemade bread, amen!!

Almost time for me to start baking again, now that I'm almost done processing the harvest from our garden.

Mrs. Brownstone @ XBOX Wife said...

Hi, Kari!

Welcome and thanks for joining in "Ten Things Tuesday"! I hope you'll come back again!

You have a great list! I love the quip about the bedrooms ~ I feel the same way!

Have a blessed week!

Emily Ann said...

I love your list! I'm glad you decided to join in on the thankfulness.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin