We were busy all week and into the weekend. So after church, was lunch (nachos) nap, and play time. Playdoh, trains, bingo, cars, turtle rides on daddy. Mommy got a bunch of knitting done, I usually get about 3 rows, then move on, I'm working on a shawl. While Ady was playing with play doh, I was playing trains with caiden...I heard, "I've got worms!!" she was really excited. Of course she meant play doh worms out of the squisher thingy, but quite a funny thing to hear my little girl exclaim from the other room! If you look closely at the track here, Caiden very much wants the track to balance in mid air for the train to go on. He didn't seem too upset that it didn't ever seem to hold the train.
Monday, September 29, 2008
simple sunday
We were busy all week and into the weekend. So after church, was lunch (nachos) nap, and play time. Playdoh, trains, bingo, cars, turtle rides on daddy. Mommy got a bunch of knitting done, I usually get about 3 rows, then move on, I'm working on a shawl. While Ady was playing with play doh, I was playing trains with caiden...I heard, "I've got worms!!" she was really excited. Of course she meant play doh worms out of the squisher thingy, but quite a funny thing to hear my little girl exclaim from the other room! If you look closely at the track here, Caiden very much wants the track to balance in mid air for the train to go on. He didn't seem too upset that it didn't ever seem to hold the train.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment