A plan for this week. Only time will tell how well it goes.
Chore charts for Caiden and Ady printed out. We will put stickers on them each day. Then on Saturday or Sunday each kiddo can check off chores on website and have play time with their handipoints kitty.
Handwriting: Letter B for Ady. No and Yes for Caiden. Handwriting worksheets from here. (completely customizable.)
Spelling: word search using our current site words. Testing, practice and playing at this site. again..completely customizable for our own lists. I printed a word search for each kiddo.
ABC order: I printed a dot to dot here for Ady.
Reading: Caiden brings a reader home from school each day.
Another goal I have is to do better with bible verse memorization. The kiddos are in the car for 30 minutes each day as we travel to and from school. This would be an opportune time to work on verses. I found some printable kid friendly bible verse cards here. I printed the boy version, girl version, plus two more copies for mom and dad to carry around. Maybe a verse each week??? I plan to cover each in contact paper. we shall see...
No comments:
Post a Comment