

Today, a kid free day, I chose to clean my giant under the stair closet. I only did the first layer though, because actually, the back layer is strictly books and is just fine. I took out two big bags of garbage and broken things. I resorted the toy room (which is the room the big closet is in.) which led to slight rearranging in living room and dining room. (if you know me at all, you would have predicted that my cleaning out a closet would lead to rearranging the whole house!) Yesterday as I was lamenting the loss of tons of pictures when we bought new computer in November I finally remember that last summer when we had the old one worked on, the tech. nicely burned a CD with pictures and documents. And so, a few moments ago, I copied them all to the new and feel as though I have all my digital life back!!! and so, without further ado, I will post a sample of memory lane. Enjoy!
1 comment:
So nice..glad you shared these!!
Post a Comment