Sunday, June 1, 2008

sleepover




We had our first sleepover this weekend. A boy for Caiden and a girl for Adyson. They happened to be a brother and sister and everyone had a grand time. We had very little squabbling and lots of fun. Friday evening; swings and a walk up the hill to the pond to throw rocks. I believe throwing rocks was the highlight of the day.After going to the park on Saturday morning and loading them all in the van, Kevin commented that it was kind of like having quadruplets since all four are less than 2 years apart.
Saturday, playing outside then off to the park for playground and a hike up to the water tower. Then home for corn dogs and sad good bye.
I am still in shock that we are old enough for sleepovers. I am pretty excited at this prospect. and a little saddened that one day soon I may not be the center of their world anymore. Although I know eventually that is the goal, but is it going to begin already? Maybe they will forget how much fun it was and not ask for awhile? (I have my doubts about that one!)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin