Thursday, June 12, 2008

Preschool graduation




And so...here are the pictures for preschool graduation. I understand that the term graduation is used loosely in our culture now. I don't even dare look the word up. I have thought for sometime that kindergarten graduation is a bit ridiculous, now there is preschool graduation. I won't even go into the skills that may or may not have been "mastered" to earn this recognition!
However, it was a fun and happy morning, the program was short and sweet. Three songs, 40 diplomas later, we were happily feeding our faces with homemade tortillas, beans and rice (one of the most beautiful things of social events in our area!) The kids played and played and played, then came home and slept and slept.

1 comment:

Rockin' Moroccan Mama said...

He looks so proud. What a cutie. I loved how he explained the cycle in the video.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin